Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Much to Look Forward To!

I just have to say how much I love my life right now. Dan is happier at work, David is becoming more self-sufficient everyday and I can feel myself getting me back! Ah, now that I have a small taste of "Me" I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I want to throw it all away...but that's a whole other story.

Anyway, in 1 month Dan and I are headed to Cancun for a week. YAY!!! It will be our first vacation alone since we got married 4 years ago. I cannot wait to be able to relax and soak up the sun. David will be staying with Dan's parents and I know he will love that so it makes the whole trip that much better. It has been a long time coming and I know Dan will really enjoy the downtime too. He doesn't do downtime very well so I'm hoping that I can force him to relax on this trip.

We are also planning a short trip to Milwaukee this year. Well, we are hoping to be able to go and still trying to work out the logistics of the entire thing.

Plus we are already starting to think about our vacation for next year. Outer Banks!!! I'm really excited since we will be going with friends of ours and their little guy Logan. David and Logan are going to have so much fun together and it is vacations like this that stick with you forever. I remember all of the vacations that I took with my best friend Amanda growing up. We always had so much fun!

So, we have a lot to look forward to in the next year in addition to raising a little man, holidays with our families and all the other treats that come along with parenthood :) Completely Loving Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment