Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 19 - 2 Miles

The alarm clock went off yesterday morning...once before I convinced myself I wasn't getting out of bed to run. This is the first time in 3 weeks that I couldn't get myself out the door. I beat myself up about it all day - disappointed that I didn't get up and get moving since my first 5K is in less than 2 weeks. I convinced myself to run that evening instead and it was a perfect night. I wish that I would have gotten out a few minutes earlier - by the end of my run it was dark out but either way I was glad I got up and moving. I also cut a couple minutes off my 2 mile time from last week, I really think that was because I knew it was going to get dark. Still feeling good and looking forward to running Wed. morning.

Day 19 Stats
2 Miles
23:50 (11:53 mile)

No comments:

Post a Comment