Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 1 - .75 mile

I decided to start a running diary. More for myself than you all but hey if you are interested you are more than welcome to read (obviously I'm posting it on my blog).

I was so excited to start that I came straight home, changed out of my work clothes and loaded David up in the stroller. As I was walking out of the garage it started to drizzle but at that point there was no turning back. I made it to just past the Elementary School before I started walking. My guess is .30 miles. I walked out to the pond and showed David the water and gazebo before turning around. I continued walking past the Elementary School and ran probably another .20 miles home.

I was exhausted when I got home but felt good. Nothing hurt (except my lungs) so I will go back out in the morning when it isn't 90 degrees with 70% humidity.

Day 1 Stats
.75 mile (.5 running .25 walking)
19 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment