Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 2 - 1.46 miles

Woke up bright and early this morning to get out and run before it got hot and humid. Jumped out on the road and ran to the corner of Evans and Main Street which is only .65 miles from the house but I ran through a couple parking lots rather than just the road so it was about .73 miles to the corner. I might have been able to go farther but didn't want to push it too much.

The first .25 went smoothly. I wasn't panting yet and I was keeping a pretty slow pace. The next .25 was a little harder and by the last part I was pushing myself to keep going. I did the .73 in 8 minutes and change. I was slightly proud of that and think maybe if I slowed it down a little I could get farther. I walked the same path home to cool down and well I had to get back home before the baby got up.

Still feeling good - I'm thinking of running tomorrow too. My goal is to hit a mile by Sunday.

Day 2 Stats
1.46 miles (.73 running .73 walking)
21 minutes (8:35 running 12 walking)

No comments:

Post a Comment