Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Couponing Update

I did a TON of shopping last week but didn't post most pictures because the majority are Christmas gifts.

I had been stalking Target for a couple weeks waiting on the July toy clearance and hit the jackpot last Thursday. I was beyond excited when I walked in and saw the employees marking down the toys. So around I went picking up everything I wanted and headed over to the greatest Target employee who scanned and marked down every single one of the toys I picked out. Literally saved 75% on everything I bought (spent  and all of my toy purchasing for Christmas is done. Actually come to think of it I only have 3 people left to buy for and I'm D-O-N-E!!! How wonderful is it to be done before the end of August.

I'll be back to regular couponing tomorrow. Hitting up CVS for a few things and Rite Aid only to roll my store rewards. Slowly I have gotten better at grocery shopping. This past week saved 60% which included buying meat, bread, milk, eggs - you know the things that never seem to have coupons. One day I'll master the grocery store but until then I'll enjoy my 50%+ savings every week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment