Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 4 - 1.07 miles

I didn't run yesterday. I couldn't and from everything I've read in the beginning I really shouldn't be running daily. My soreness was bad yesterday but was much better this morning when I woke up. The shins were tender but not quite sore and my hips were doing great.

I slowed down my pace and the first half of my run went a lot better than Wednesday. I wasn't out of breath and was comfortable with the pace I was at. The second half was a little harder and I had to push myself to make it a mile. My goal was to hit a mile by Sunday so I'm just happy I made it no matter how long it took me!

ETA: I needed a new goal so my next one is at 2 miles I get to buy myself some running gear!

Day 4 Stats
1.07 miles running
14:55 (13:53 mile)

No comments:

Post a Comment