Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 11 - 1.75 Miles

I went to Jess & Geo's wedding last night and purposely didn't drink too much so I could wake up and go running this morning. Dan had filled the tires up on the stroller and I was excited to get out with David and enjoy the morning...MISTAKE! First, the hills in that neighborhood are more than I had anticipated. Second, David was not having fun - he complained the entire time and wanted to either get out or go back to Papa's house. Third, it was HOT! Today was supposed to be a 1.5 mile run and after just under a mile I gave up with David. Put him back in the house and ran another .8 by myself. So all in all I did 1 3/4 but I had to break it up. So much for running with David.

I have another 1.5 on Tuesday morning and at my house so I'm sure it will go much better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment