Sunday, July 3, 2011

One More Day :(

I only have one more day left of my four day weekend. I can't believe how quickly this weekend has gone by.

Thursday evening I went and got a manicure with my sister and nieces and followed it up with a kids sleepover at my house. In the morning I dropped the girls off at my sisters house and headed to David's 2 year doctors appointment. I don't know why but I always get nervous before his appointments; maybe I'm afraid that they are going to criticize my parenting. His appointment went great. He is up to 28 lbs so right at the 50th percentile and exactly 3 feet tall which puts him somewhere between the 75th and 90th. Unfortunately there were 2 shots ar the end which David was none to happy about.

My brother made it in Friday morning so we headed over to my Mom's house to hang out. We had a good day and headed home pretty early to get ready for the fourth of July party at my Mom's.

The picnic was great. Alot of my family made it along with some close family friends. The kids played hard all day and went to bed pretty early while the adults took the oopportunity to head out to the Jetty. We didn't stay very long, a couple hours at most but did a gos bit of chit chatting and dancing.

This morning we headed over to Dan's parents to relax (well some of us) and hang out by the pool. I actually got in a couple times today. A storm was about to hit us so we all jumped in the trucks and headed back to the shore. We did get to set off some fireworks tonight and hang out for a little while before heading home for some peace and quiet.

Tomorrow is a cleaning day and maybe some fireworks depending on how we feel by the end of the day. I can't believe the weekend is just about over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment