Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm going to kill someone...

We had decided to do a flip cup championship last night and invite everyone over for a night of drinking and carrying on. We don't get to do it very often so I was pretty excited. Started at around 7:30 and quickly supplanted our team as #1 (Alan, Lisa, Nick and myself):
 I'll save you all the gory details but needless to say I'm cleaning my carpets this morning. Beige carpeting doesn't really hide stains - just saying. While I'm steam cleaning my carpet my kid is running around peeing in all the other bedrooms.  I know I can't get mad because he isn't potty trained and I don't think he knows but REALLY!!!!

So, I'm trying to get the house cleaned up again since my family is headed over in an hour to eat crabs and watch the USA win the World Cup and I could possibly kill someone if my day continues this way...

I'm done whining - Thank  you for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment