Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fun Weekend

I'm stting in the mini truck trying to avoid watching Danny drive on the beltway. I hate the beltway as it is but with someone else driving my anxiety level goes through the roof.

We were up in York, PA, about 2 hours from our home, for a car/truck show called Creatures of the Night. It was a different show than I'm used to going to. It started at 4 pm and ran until well after midnight giving out awards. There was a huge turnout. Had to be well over 300 cars and trucks there. Most of the mini's we had seen before but there were some new vehicles and we had a good time.

We are about to jump on 97 and grab David from my in-laws. I don't know what Danny and I would do without them. David loves being there and always has a great time. It is nice to have married couple time when we can and we are blessed with family that allows us that luxury.

I'm excited to be home and relax a little before Monday morning comes. Hope everyone else is having a great weekend too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment