Friday, July 8, 2011

Love Hate

I've never been blessed with great teeth. They look fine - never had to have braces or anything - but underneath they are destroyed. I think my main issue is that I hated going to the dentist, tons of damage was done and now I'm trying to clean up the mess. It has caused a few ugly years now but I really do think that today was my last major tooth issue resolved.  That was a lie - I should probably get my wisdom teeth pulled BUT that should be it. Now I just need to put a few crowns on and keep going back every 6 months to make sure I don't fall back into the same problem I just crawled out of.

I hope and pray that David gets Dan's teeth! That man has the best teeth and has gone without a cavity his entire life. There aren't many people that can brag about that! Well I'm off to make David his first dentist appointment - can't put it off or else he may end up like me :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment