Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blah

My whole week could be summed up in that one word. I have felt off all week and until yesterday couldn't seem to get out of my own way.

People at work piss me off, my house is a mess, I haven't run, David has been in our bed every night and in general I just can't seem to get myself straight.

Today should be a good day to get myself back on track. We are doing a little home improvement and I have a 7 mile run that is calling my name. I'll head out to the trail so I don't bore myself to death on the dreadmill. Then of course the super bowl. I'm excited for the commercials as always. The game doesn't really interest me since I don't like either team but I'm hoping it is somewhat entertaining.

I hope everyone has a great time today, be safe on the roads, and here is to a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy that 7 mile run. I hope it'll help you get out of the funk! A run always makes me feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete