Thursday, June 25, 2009

41 Week Appt

So yesterday was my 41 week appointment. It was soooo not exciting, although I will say its kind of fun to see the expression on peoples faces when they ask when you are due and you say last Wed. haha the little joys at this point! Anyway...I had a non stress test and the little man was moving and shaking. His heart rate was up around 160-170 for most of the test. The resting heart rate looked great 145 or so. Still stuck at 2 cm's but they are pushing up my induction to tomorrow so that I will have time to recover before we bury my Dad next week. I was scared that they weren't going to be able to change it but at the last minute they came through! So, tomorrow is the big day.

We report to the hospital at 7:30 am. I'm nervous but excited at the same time and I really don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight, hopefully the fact that I didn't get any sleep last night and didn't take a nap today will help the situation. Of course I'm worried if I packed everything and got everything ready or if I have forgotten something. I gotta stop - nevermind Everything is ready to go. BLAH! Although I do have to laugh because I've had contractions all day, so the little man waits until I'm forcing his eviction before he decides he's ready to go (nothing like his father I swear!). I'll post pictures tomorrow! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment