Friday, June 19, 2009

40+ Weeks

So I didn't update after my 40 week appt mainly because I was pretty emotionally drained. It's like running a marathon - concentrating on the finish line (June 17th) and then getting there and its a fake ribbon or something. Its frustrating and on top of that it feels like this kid will never come. Oh and if I hear "he'll come when he's ready" one more time I'm going to lose it. So basically I don't know when he's going to grace us with his presence and my doctor won't induce until 42 weeks so he may end up with a July birthday. He wasn't supposed to me late!!!! Brat!

Alan, Sandy and the kids fly in next Friday. I know everyone is excited to have them here, Dan is ready to drink and carry on with Alan. Poor guy is surrounded by estrogen in our family now so it will be nice for him to have another man in the house to watch sports and drink beer instead of watching HGTV!

My 41 week appt is on Wed....hopefully I don't make it to that appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment