Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Already?

How is it Sunday already? I haven't been home for more than 5 minutes since I left for work Friday morning. I'm ready to be home today though. I have work to do around the house in the hopes that we (read:I) can get everything packed and ready to go by Wednesday night.

Dan still has a lot of work left to do on his truck which means it will be just David and I most of the week. It makes getting a lot of house work done quite a chore. I swear he waits until I clean the windows to come and lick them.

Still really excited to go next weekend. We got our nails done yesterday and practiced making an Orange Crush which went really well. Now if my iPhone would just show up I would be all set to go.
Here's to hoping the next 4 days fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment