Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June, June, June!!!

June is by far our busiest month of the year! Forget Christmas & New Years, this month is full with my birthday, David's birthday, my work anniversary, our wedding anniversary and the usual yearly trip from the west coast contingent. Hmm...I guess I'm going to have to rename them now that they will be in Wisconsin. I'll work on that and get back to you. And this year we are headed to Indianapolis for a weekend to top it all off. Luckily this year I planned my time off pretty well and will have a good month of 4 day work weeks so I'll be able to enjoy the time instead of feeling like I'm rushing to get stuff done.

I can't believe that Dan and I have been married for 4 years! Ah, how time flies. It really feels like we just got married last year but nope married 4 years, been in this house for almost 4 years, David will be 2 - it all makes me feel kinda old (even though I know I'm not).

This past weekend was my Niece and Goddaughter Erin's 1st Communion. She did a great job and looked beautiful in her dress. Dan had to work so I did have David at church with me (I normally avoid this at all costs) and ended up spending most of my time in the vestibule. Luckily in the new church there are speakers and a large window (a lot like the cry room or little peoples church whatever they are calling it nowadays) so I could still see and hear while David ran around.

David received his first birthday present on Monday from our neighbors Donna and Mike. He got a big boy pool that he loves! He has been in it both days this week and with the heat I don't blame him - he's lucky I don't have a raft in there with him!

This weekend is my birthday weekend so I'm excited for Friday to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment