Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rite Aid Addict

I'm so damn addicted to Rite Aid it really is a sickness. There was a deal on Hair Dye this week that I had told myself I didn't need and then somehow convinced myself that 1. I could use it and 2. I could use the Up+ Rewards. Ugh - it really is a sickness. Poor Dan!











(2) Fat Foam Hair Dye (Medium Brown if anyone wants one)
(1) Bag of M&M's

(2) -$3/1 Fat Foam Hair Dye
(1) -$1/1 RA VV Fat Foam Product
Used $3/$15 Survey Coupon
Used $7.48 in Up+

Total Before Savings: $22.23
Total OOP: $1.34
Remaining Up+ Rewards: $10

I increased my rewards by $2.52 so that gives me a profit of $1.18 for this transaction and for the week I'm up to $3.23. I also received a survey on my receipt so I can grab another $3/$15 coupon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment