Friday, January 6, 2012

Writing to Write

I haven't been on to "blog" because I really have nothing to talk about. I don't like to write just to write so I don't. The hum drum of my life is interesting to me but I really doubt it is that interesting to anyone else.

The Past:

The holidays were wonderful. I had a great Christmas with my family. Dan got a new TV that we are both enjoying. David got a 4 Wheeler and I got a steam cleaner. Of course there were other wonderful gifts but those were some highlights. David has so much to play with I have officially run out of room in our home for it all. New Years was a blast! I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time and it was just the perfect way to celebrate.

2012:

So much to look forward to this year. My Godson christening is this month. I have 2 half marathons and 1 10K that I'm already signed up for. We have a nice vacation that we are in the middle of beginning to plan for the fall. David is going to be turning 3 in the summer. Where has the time gone? I'm going to transfer my credits back up to UMUC this year and hopefully be only a year out from finishing my degree. We have weddings and babies coming (not mine) - I'm so excited for this year and know that it is just going to fly by.

Here is to a wonderful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment