Monday, January 16, 2012

Catch Up

2012 has already been a whirlwind! It's going to be such a great year...if I can get through this month lol.

School:
I finished my winter class, which I will never do again, but I got my A so I still have my 4.0 and at the end of the day that's all that matters. Spring semester starts in a few days. I downgraded to only 2 classes, Econ and Accounting II. I was planning on taking 12 credits but after my winter session I realized how much of a stress that puts on me and my family and really it just isn't worth it.

Work:
Super busy so far. Getting close to launching a new product that we've been working on for a year and a half. I'm excited for launch and to test the product. Plus it gives me a chance to do something a little different which I always enjoy.

David:
Is getting so big. I can't believe he is going to be 3 this year. Where has the time gone? His potty training is going well, we had a couple set backs at daycare but otherwise he is doing wonderful. He really enjoyed having everyone here for Christmas and talks about them constantly. Right now he is really big on going to the Grandparents house. That's something that he thinks is really special and asks to go a lot. This past weekend he asked Papa if he could go to his house and off they went. It makes me feel good that he is building such a great relationship with his grandparents.

Running:
I'm up to 6 miles in an hour. I'm not worried about time currently, just working to make sure I can make the distance. Once I get the distance down then I will worry about going faster. I've been running outside as much as possible. I absolutely despise the treadmill. I wish I could find a way to make it through a long run inside. Running outside in this weather is actually really nice. Yesterday it was around 32 degrees when I went out. Under Armour cold gear tights + Under Armour cold gear top + Tee Shirt + Gloves + Hat = not bad. I stripped off the gloves before my run was over but overall pretty well dressed for the weather. Oh and I got a Garmin watch - I love it, I still ran with my phone yesterday because Dan wasn't comfortable with me being out there by myself without a phone but one day I'll be able to run without it.

I'm going to try and update more now that my winter term is over and I have a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment