Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 Things to be Grateful For

Sometimes life just doesn't go the way you want it to...and you have to take a step back, realize all of the wonderful things you have in your life, and try to be as grateful as you can.  There are times (like today) where I need to remind myself that tomorrow is a new day and that I should smile that I have that opportunity.

I'm grateful for:

  • Husband - I wouldn't be half the woman I am today without him
  • Son - I never knew someone so cool in my life
  • Parents - Even though my Dad is no longer with us they were the best parent anyone could ask for
  • Family - They are strong, smart people who push me to strive for better things
  • Friends - To make me laugh, let me cry, and be there to listen
  • Happiness - The best feeling in the world and my life would be empty without it
  • My Mind - The single most important thing that I rely on everyday
  • Memories - For all of the happy moments in my life in one place
  • Music - For the ability to explain how I feel and change my mood in a given second
  • Sadness - If it weren't for this I wouldn't appreciate happiness as much as I do

I'm going to go snuggle with my little family and smile while I go to sleep :)

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment