Monday, April 11, 2011

Eventful Weekends

This past weekend was full again!

David had swim lessons Saturday morning and this kid is a fish! He wanted to swim right out of Dan's arms every chance he got. He "jumped" (read:fell) into the pool by himself with a catch from Daddy twice and loved getting thrown up in the air and dunked under the water. I didn't take any pictures or video since I can't stand being "that mom".

I went to Kelly's bridal shower in DC Saturday afternoon. Had a blast! The food, drinks and company were all wonderful - lots of laughs and makes me even more excited for her beautiful wedding in only a few weeks. Although it is a strapless, leg showing dress so I need to start working out to tone up some. We'll see if that happens!

Dan spent the weekend working on vehicles again and had me shining his wheels prior to him washing his truck. Seriously? Poor planning on his part. The show season is coming up so I guess the last minute hustle is upon us. The first show is Back to the Beach on April 30th.

On a more somber note, a friend of ours was in a car accident Sunday morning. Please keep him in your thoughts for a speedy recovery, he is going to have a long, painful road ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment