Friday, April 15, 2011

Crafty Weekend

We are super busy tomorrow with Swim lessons, birthday party & Easter egg hunt but Sunday is pretty open. I do need to get my dress hemmed for Kelly's wedding so I'll do that on Sunday but the rest of the day is going to be full of crafts.

I'm planning on making 2 puzzle bags. One will be for his train puzzle so I'll have to make a train to put on the front and the other will be for his farm animal puzzle. I have to decide whether to use a zipper or a snap though. David is getting pretty good with the zippers but the pieces aren't small enough to really warrant that. The snap may just be easer all around. Or I cold do a button with a small loop to go around it so he could learn a new skill and I'm thinking it would be the easiest.

Like this but I would have the top flap actually fold over so the pieces couldn't fall out:


Then in the evening David and I will get to do some baking. A couple practice runs for some desserts I want to take to Easter dinner. I was going to do the dry run last night and even got all of the supplies except the most crucial which was cake mix...I frustrate myself sometimes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll post pictures once I actually make something!

No comments:

Post a Comment