Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Smiles & Giggles

Every day that passes David gets more and more aware of his surroundings. He's starting to really show a personality and we love it! Such a content happy baby and its so nice to hear the cooing and giggling at the ceiling fan or the mobile on his swing.

In the past week David has really started the facial expressions and while I think they are on purpose its so hard to tell! He smiles at Dan constantly (I mean he is goofy looking!) and talks to me all day. I definitely don't get as many smiles as Daddy does though.

We are still going to work 4 hours a day and even there he is more awake and aware. He sits at my desk with me while he is awake and for his naps there is a playpen in front of my desk that he can sprawl out in. The other people in my office are great about having him there and a few women in the admin department are wonderful with him so I take him down there often so they can hold and play with him.

Well its been a week since his doctor's appointment and David's growth definitely hasn't slowed down. Tonight I am headed to drop off all the diapers he has outgrown at the Vernon's. Kevin had his baby boy on July 20th so hopefully they will get the opportunity to use them. We are now up to size 2 diapers and quickly outgrowing the 0-3 month clothing. Although I have found that Carter's clothing seems to run bigger than everyone else so at least he can still wear those.

Till the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment