Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Christmas was wonderful this year. Dan and I spent Christmas Eve with Dan's family at Grandma and Grandad's house in Calvert County. When we got home that evening we decided to exchange our gifts. We have never been able to hold out until Christmas Day. Dan gave me Guitar Hero World Tour which, I love and have played for at least 3 hours everyday since. I gave Dan a Nascar Slot Car set, Tickets to see Rodney Carrington and a Captian Morgan sign to add to his collection.

Christmas Day started early at Dan's parents house where we opened gifts and then headed down to see Grandma B, Paul and Nana. We spent a couple of hours there before heading back to Grandma and Grandad's to see the rest of the family. Later in the afternoon Dan and I jumped back on the road to head to my Mom's home for Dinner and gifts with my family. We made it home by about 9 in the evening and enjoyed playing Guitar Hero for the rest of the night.

The Saturday after Christmas Jennie, Erin and I headed up to Uncle Jim's house to see the Herring Side of the family. Traffic was horrible since no one can drive as well as I can ; ) It took a little longer than we had planned and we didn't get to stay as long as we had hoped. It was great to see everyone though and try and catch up with what everyone is doing.

All in all it was a great 4 day weekend for me, poor Dan had to work the Friday and Saturday after Christmas and we are ready to ring in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment