Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Doing It!

I'm freaking out a little bit, I'm not going to lie. In the past few days I had gone back and forth...yes absolutely, now is the time to do it to the extreme opposite no, you are crazy to think you can do it...you will never finish. But, as 3 pm approached I found myself getting excited and with 2 minutes to go until 3 I refreshed the page and found the button to register. So I did!! I am going to run the Marine Corps Marathon. Ahhh! The marathon sold out in under 3 hours so I am very happy I didn't second guess myself.

This is the one marathon that I've always wished that I could do. I was never a runner but for years and years my Uncle Leny would come to my Aunt Alice's house wearing his Marine Corps Marathon shirts and I always thought how cool it must be to say that you ran that race. So, at the end of this year, I will be able to say I too have run the MCM and wear my shirt with pride. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment